About National IPA/TCPN
Public agencies throughout the United States have greater value and more choices with National IPA and TCPN Cooperative Purchasing. Combining the cooperative buying power of 42,000+ entities allows you to save time and money on products while reducing your administrative costs. Driving down costs with access to a diverse portfolio of products and services from leading national suppliers is what National IPA and TCPN is all about.
• Reduces agency administrative burden of time/resources.
• Opportunity for greater efficiency and economics of scale in acquiring goods and services.
• Product cost savings through nationally leveraged pricing.
• No cost to agencies or minimum purchase amounts.
• First-class purchasing procedures ensuring the most competitive contracts.
Experience shows why National IPA and TCPN are effective at creating economical buying opportunities for you by offering strength in numbers and years of government purchasing with great results.